Celebrity Scoop – 08/06/2020

by Gino on August 6, 2020

in Celebrity Scoop

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP DENIES HELPING KANYE WEST GET ON THE BALLOT – (08/06/2020)

President Donald Trump says he has no idea about any Republican efforts to help Kanye West get on the general election ballot. CNN has reported yesterday (August 5th) that Republican Operatives has been helping Kanye get on the presidential general election ballot in several states. 

Trump told reporters at the White House, “Kim Kardashian, she’s got a good heart, a very good heart, and I like Kanye very much, but I have nothing to do with him getting on the ballot.” Tim Murtaugh, Trump’s campaign communications director, also released a statement, saying “We have no knowledge of anything Kanye West is doing or who is doing it for him.”

The denials come one day after Lane Ruhland, a Republican lawyer who has worked for the Trump campaign, delivered signatures to the Wisconsin board of elections of behalf of Kanye’s campaign in order to get him on the ballot in the state.

The blanket denials came one day after Lane Ruhland, a Republican lawyer who has worked for the Trump campaign, delivered signatures to the Wisconsin board of elections on behalf of West’s campaign in order to get him on the ballot in the state.

Other Republican lawyers with various ties to Trump’s campaign have also collected and delivered signatures for West in states like Ohio, West Virginia and Colorado.

CHECK IT OUT

Watch the clip: https://bit.ly/3a28n7H

KIM AND KANYE NOT TALKING POLITICS: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have a lot to discuss after jetting off to a remote tropical island amid his alleged breakdown. One thing that is off the table? Politics, per TMZ. The pair is too busy trying to save their marriage to discuss West’s potential run for president, sources tell the site.  (TMZ)

ELLEN DEGENERES’ BROTHER SAYS SHE IS BEING ‘VICIOUSLY ATTACKED’ – (08/06/2020)

Please note the following story contains language that could be considered offensive.

Ellen DeGeneres’ brother Vance has her back. The older brother took to social media to defend his 62-year-old sister against what he calls vicious attacks. DeGeneres’ eponymous show is being investigated by WarnerMedia amid allegations of a “toxic” work environment and on-set bullying, racism and sexual harassment. 

“My sister is being viciously attacked. And let me assure you – it is all bulls**t,” he began on Facebook, before encouraging those who don’t support Ellen to unfriend him on the social media site. 

He continued: “I’m sick and tired of my sister being attacked. She always has – and always will – stand against bullying of any kind. She’s a smart, strong woman who has made a positive difference in the world. And to my friends who did respond with support for Ellen and my family, thank you so much. It means a lot.”

On Twitter, he wrote: “If you think Ellen would knowingly allow bullying or racism on her show, you don’t know my sister. She has been and continues to be a bright light in a dark world.  “She’s one of the kindest, most generous people you’ll ever meet. And one of the funniest.”

Hollywood is divided. Several celebs, including Jerry O’Connell, Katy Perry, Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Hart, have voiced their support of her, while Brad Garrett and the show’s former DJ, Tony Okungbowa have said the mean girl accusations are true. 

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, the star is “crushed” over the allegations and “invested in making sure those things are properly changed,” and insider told People

The show is expected to return September 9th and she is ready to return to her hosting duties. 

“She wants to just put out a great show that makes people happy and feel good,” the source said. “She’s very focused on that.”

Last week, Warner Bros said that it has “identified several staffing changes, along with appropriate measures to address the issues that have been raised, and are taking the first steps to implement them.”

CHECK IT OUT: 

Read the Full Story: https://bit.ly/3icbAoo

JAKE PAUL’S HOME RAIDED BY THE FBI – (08/06/2020)

The FBI raided YouTube star Jake Paul’s home Wednesday morning. A spokeperson for the FBI told ET that they executed a search warrant at a house in Calabasas, though the information is sealed. Other sources confirmed that the home belongs to Paul.

The FBI told ET: “The FBI is executing a federal search warrant at a residence in Calabasas in connection with an ongoing investigation. The affidavit in support of the search warrant has been sealed by a judge and I am, therefore, prohibited from commenting as to the nature of the investigation. No arrests are planned.”

This comes on the heels of backlash over a massive party at his home amid rising cases of coronavirus. Videos of the bash surfaced on social media, showing a crowded party without social distancing measures or masks on attendees.

Paul was also charged with unlawfully entering and remaining inside Arizona’s Scottsdale Fashion Square mall when it was closed. Paul had participated in a Black Lives Matter protest, which devolved. ABC reported that law enforcement said  “was present after the protest was declared an unlawful assembly and the rioters were ordered to leave the area by police.” 

On social media, Paul responded to reports, writing to his 3.7 million Twitter followers: “Neither I nor anyone in our group was engaged in any looting or vandalism. For context, we spent the day doing our part to peacefully protest one of the most horrific injustices our country has ever seen, which led to us being tear-gassed for filming the events and brutality that were unfolding in Arizona.”

CHECK IT OUT:

Read the Full Story: https://et.tv/3gyywxv

Brought to you by:

Comments on this entry are closed.