JUSTIN BIEBER UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR ASSAULTING MEN IN TWO SEPARATE INCIDENTS – (02/17/2017)
Justin Bieber is under investigation for head-butting a man at a pre-Grammy party last weekend, TMZ reports.
The fight went down at 2 am on Saturday at Serafina in L.A. where the pop star’s pal Poo Bear was hosting a party. Eyewitnesses tell TMZ that Bieber was “play fighting” with his friend Kyle Massey.
- Trouble started when he realized staff at the restaurant were taping the action, with Justin eventually lunging at him and head-butting him.
- Another staffer called the L.A. County Sherriff’s Department. The investigation is ongoing.
- It has been a busy week for the Biebs.
- A Las Vegas man who claims Bieber assaulted him in Cleveland eight months ago filed a police report about their dispute this week.
- Rodney Cannon, 34, claims in a report filed with the Cleveland police on Tuesday that the pop star took his sunglasses at a hotel after a Cleveland Cavaliers playoff game on June 8th.
- Cannon claims that in addition to swiping the glasses, Bieber and possibly a bodyguard punched him. In the ensuing melee, Cannon allegedly managed to wrestle Bieber to the ground and restrain him.
- Still, the alleged victim claims he was taken to the hospital with various injuries, including a concussion.
- Police say the incident is under investigation but no charges have been filed.
SELENA GOMEZ AND KYGO RELEASE NEW SINGLE ‘IT AIN’T ME’ AIMED AT EX JUSTIN BIEBER – (02/17/2017)
After teasing fans with snippets, Selena Gomez and Kygo finally dropped their highly anticipated collab “It Ain’t Me”.
The song is a grown-up sexy jam balancing Selena’s vocals with intense pulsing piano and strummed guitar chords courtesy of the Norwegian DJ.
- The song narrates the story of a love lost over alcoholism.
- Many observers point out that the song sounds an awful lot like … she’s describing her relationship with ex-love Justin Bieber.
- She sings:
“Somewhere along the lines / We stopped seeing eye to eye / You were staying out all night And I had enough.”
- Then continues:
“Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? / Who’s gonna rock you when the sun won’t let you sleep? / Who’s waking up to drive you home when you’re drunk and all alone? / Who’s gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? / It ain’t me.”
- “It Ain’t Me” comes on the heels of her current flame The Weeknd’s alleged diss track about the Biebs.
- This is Selena’s first music since 2015’s Revival, but she has kept busy as executive producer of the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
CAMILA CABELLO SAYS FIFTH HARMONY MEMBERS WON’T SPEAK TO HER – (02/17/2017)
Camila Cabello’s departure from Fifth Harmony in December 2016 has left her on rocky terms with the remaining four members. Camila said she’s tried to get in touch, but they aren’t speaking to her.
“I did [try to reach out], yeah,” she told Billboard in a new interview. “I don’t want to get into the details of that because it was really intense and it’s hard for me to talk about. It makes me sad.”
But no matter how sad she may feel about the fallout, Cabello was ready to tell her own story. “I was always super open [that] I couldn’t just sing other people’s words and be totally happy with that,” she said. “I always encouraged the girls to do the same. We didn’t write our records. We were interpreting somebody else’s story. Fifth Harmony is an entity or identity outside all of us, and I don’t think anybody felt individually represented by the sound – we didn’t make it.”
Besides lacking control over Fifth Harmony’s music, Cabello took issue with the way she was sexualized. Cabello added, “The easiest route would be to shut my mouth, sing the songs, wear the clothes and keep going, you know? I mean, [we were] at the peak of our career. It’s definitely not the safe option.”
Before Cabello had a chance to announce she would be leaving the group, Fifth Harmony tweeted the news to fans. Cabello later said she was “shocked” to read their statement, which was issued without her knowledge.
Brought to you by: