TWITTER TURNS ON ‘THE BACHELOR’ DURING FINALE – (03/15/2017)
Did Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi really find love on The Bachelor? The answer to that eternal question is a resounding “no!” judging from social media response to the finale.
While every finale of The Bachelor seems programmed for cringes and forehead-slaps, the live After the Final Rose ceremony Monday was especially painful.
- Viewers had just seen Bachelor star Nick Viall, 36, propose to Vanessa Grimaldi, 29, over Raven Gates, 25. While Vanessa had expressed serious reservations about the relationship, Raven was all-in, sounding an ominous drumbeat before the proceedings even began.
- As host Chris Harrison sat them down to chat about their love, Twitter chimed in.
- One user opined: “Nick and Vanessa could not look more uncomfortable and unhappy if they tried,” while another wrote: “This is brutal. Nick and Vanessa sound like a couple who grew to despise each other over the last 25 years.”
- It got worse, with one person tweeting: “can we get a body language expert to confirm that nick and vanessa actually hate each other” and another posting: “nick & vanessa are acting like a couple filing for divorce & trying to hide from their child (chris harrison) how much they hate each other.”
- Meanwhile, People reports that Vanessa, who previously told Nick that she is “very proud to be a Canadian” that she will relocate to L.A. to be with her fiancé. She said: “Now that we’re engaged, I’m planning on slowly transitioning on moving to Los Angeles with Nick.”
- Nick told People that, despite expressing concerns about not finding love in his fourth try on the reality series, he is happy he took the plunge: “While I certainly had my fears [of being the Bachelor], I still followed my heart and put myself at risk. I’m glad I did.”
MORE DEETS ON #J.ROD’S NEW ROMANCE – (03/15/2017)
More deets have been revealed about Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez aka #JROD’s new romance. According to Entertainment Tonight, JRod have only been dating for about a month and they were introduced by “mutual friends who put this idea together.”
A source said, “Alex and Jennifer ran into each other about a month or so ago in L.A. They’re both single, have these huge careers and their families are their No. 1 priorities. They have a lot in common and friends thought they could be really good together.”
- The site said that J.Lo is techinically still single and is being “cautious.” Another source told People, “She seems excited. He has been around her family and she really likes that he is a dad. She is aware, though, that he is a ladies’ man too and is being cautious. For now, it’s just fun. She is single and enjoys dating.”
- Meanwhile, J.Lo was spotted working out in a lime green sports bra, black leggings and lime green sneakers at the Baker’s Bay Golf & Ocean Club on Sunday (March 12th) while on vacation in the Bahamas with A. Rod.
DID MARIAH CAREY AND NICK CANNON FIGHT AT THE KID’S CHOICE AWARDS? – (03/15/2017)
Did Mariah Carey and ex-hubby Nick Cannon argue at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards this past weekend? According to OK!, Mariah and Nick went to the awards ceremony with their two kids Moroccan and Monroe and although they appeared to be “family friendly” by putting on “a united front around the cameras” the two were “not as happy once inside.”
- A source said that Mariah and Nick had an “argumente of some sort while they were sitting in their seats.” The argument allegedly got so bad that Mariah “got up and left, and Nick went over to her manager and grabbed his kids. Mariah didn’t return to her seat.”
NOT SO FAST . . .
According to Gossip Cop, this story is not true. The site reached out to the singer’s manager, who said there was no argument and the story is “total BS.”
MADONNA’S TWINS ESTHER AND STELLA START SCHOOL: Madonna‘s newly adopted twin girls Esther and Stella attended their first day of pre-school on Monday (March 13th). The music icon shared a photo on Instagram, along with the caption, “How Im Gettin through Monday!! 😂 First Day Of School Faces! 📚📙📘📗📕♥️” According to Yahoo, the girls are attending “a school that specializes in foreign language programs,” similar to schools attended by older siblings Lourdes, David, and Mercy.
ED SHEERAN BREAKS GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS WITH ‘DIVIDE’: Ed Sheeran is breaking several Guinness World Records with his new album Divide. The singer’s third album has broken has become the fastest-selling pop album in the U.K. by a male artist after debuting at number one. Sheeran’s new record has also sold more copies in its first week than the rest of the U.K.’s Top 500 albums combined. In addition, 16 of the U.K.’s Top 20 tracks belong to Sheeran, giving him the record for most simultaneous U.K. Top 20 singles. Meanwhile, Divide is the highest selling debut album this year on the US Billboard charts, selling over 450,000 in its first week out.
Brought to you by: