WAS KENDALL JENNER’S JEWELRY THEFT AN INSIDE JOB? – (03/17/2017)
One thing is clear: someone stole about $200,000 worth of jewelry from Kendall Jenner’s Hollywood Hills home on Wednesday.
What is less clear is how it went down and whether people Jenner knows are involved.
- The model left her home around noon and returned at 8 pm on Wednesday, TMZ reports. Police tell outlet that she had a party with a bunch of friends that night and at one point, she noticed an alarm go off warning that someone had opened a door, but she didn’t pursue it.
- Jenner then reportedly left the home briefly around midnight, but her friends stayed.
- She reported the alleged theft as soon as she noticed it, around 1 am on Thursday after discovering her jewelry box was open. Sources tell TMZ there was no sign of a forced entry and that the perp seemed to be familiar with the space.
- This news comes a day after Jenner’s sister, Kim Kardashian, was seen speaking out about her own Paris robbery in a preview clip for Sunday’s episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
- Of the people who stole more than $10 million worth of jewelry from her she said: “There was probably a group of guys that were following us the entire trip. I was Snapchatting that I was home, and that everyone was going out. So, I think they knew, [bodyguard] Pascal [Duvier] was out with Kourtney, and that I was there by myself. They had to have known we were leaving that day. They had this window of opportunity and just went for it.”
- KUWTK airs on E! on Sunday at 9 pm.
DEMI LOVATO MARKS FIVE YEARS OF SOBRIETY WITH MOVING POST – (03/17/2017)
Time to celebrate! Demi Lovato reflected on her five years of sobriety in a heartfelt post on Instagram Wednesday.
Lovato, 24, wrote: “So grateful. It’s been quite the journey. So many ups and downs. So many times I wanted to relapse but sat on my hands and begged God to relieve the obsession. I’m so proud of myself but I couldn’t have done it without my higher power (God), my family, friends, and everyone else who supported me. Feeling humbled and joyful today. Thank you guys for sticking by my side and believing in me.”
- The “Stone Cold” singer wrote the post under a photo of her “12 Steps AA Companion — Alcoholics Anonymous” app, which showed that she has abstained for 60 months, 1,827 days and 43,813 hours.
- Lovato has publicly battled her demons, entering rehab in 2010 for emotional and physical issues and revealing that she almost sought help in 2013 for an eating disorder. She has also revealed that she has bipolar disorder.
- In 2013, Lovato opened up about her struggles with alcohol and drugs, telling Access Hollywood: “I couldn’t go 30 minutes to an hour without cocaine and I would bring it on airplanes. I would smuggle it basically and just wait until everyone in first class would go to sleep and I would do it right there. I’d sneak to the bathroom and I’d do it. … And that was even with somebody (with me), I had a sober companion, somebody who was watching me 24/7 and living with me (and) I was able to hide it from them as well.”
KATY PERRY CAN ALMOST CALL A CONVENT HOME – (03/17/2017)
Katy Perry has had her eye on the Los Feliz Convent since 2015 when she tried to buy the eight-acre property from the Los Angeles Archdiocese for $14.5 million. Before the sale could go through, the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary tried to sell the convent to entrepreneur Dana Hollister. A judge has sided with the Perry, agreeing that Sisters Rita Callanan and Catherine Rose Holzman did not have the right to decide the fate of the property, since the Archdiocese actually owns the property.
In the meantime, Sisters Rita Callanan and Catherine Rose Holzman have accused Perry of witchcraft and confronted the singer about a trip she’d taken to the Salem Witch Walk in 2014. Perry’s bid for the convent now lies in the hands of the Vatican, which has the final word on the sale.
LITTLE MIX DENY THEY ARE SPLITTING UP: Little Mix’s publicist has denied that the girl band are splitting up. It comes after singer Perrie Edwards sparked rumors when she cut Jesy Nelson out of a photo at the Kids Choice Awards, explaining in an Instagram post that she “didn’t like any of the photos.” The post confused fans after Nelson later took to her own account to upload a series of pictures from the Nickelodeon event. A publicist for the band has denied there is any rift in the band. “This is absolute nonsense created out of nothing,” Little Mix’s rep said. “There is no fall out whatsoever within Little Mix.”
BLACK EYED PEAS TEAM WITH MARVEL COMICS: The Black Eyed Peas have partnered with Marvel Comics to create an original graphic novel called Masters of the Sun – The Zombie Chronicles. Benjamin Jackendoff and artist Damion Scott are responsible for the artwork, while Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am penned the story about a new movement set in a futuristic world. The graphic novel is set in a futuristic L.A., where protagonist and hip-hop aficionado Zulu-X finds himself thrust into the middle of an alien invasion that comes at the worst possible time: while humankind is also facing a zombie outbreak. The graphic novel is set to drop in July.
Brought to you by: