HOW NIALL HORAN CELEBRATED ST. PATRICK’S DAY – (03/20/2017)
In case you didn’t know, One Direction member Niall Horan is Irish, and celebrating St. Patrick’s Day is at the top of his social itinerary. He casually Googled the holiday to see what events are taking place around the world. But what he found was far more entertaining than any St. Paddy’s celebration.
“Literally googled St. Patricks day to see what was going on around the world for it,” Horan tweeted after sharing a “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” message filled with beer emojis. However his Google search brought up some Irish hilarity for Horan and fans alike. “First thing that’s pops up is a picture of me,” he tweeted. “Hahahaha, people literally must believe in leprechauns when they look at me.”
ED SHEERAN MARKS ST. PATRICKS DAY WITH ‘GALWAY GIRL’ LYRIC VIDEO – (03/20/2017)
Ed Sheeran released the animated lyric video for “Galway Girl” On St. Patricks Day. The romantic, upbeat new song is a cut from his recently issued third LP, ÷ (Divide). “She played the fiddle in an Irish band, but she fell in love with an Englishman,” the singer-songwriter croons.
The recent Rolling Stone cover star will embark on a North American arena tour this summer, starting with a June 29th show in Kansas City, Missouri. The trek stretches out through early fall, hitting major venues throughout the U.S. and Canada before closing October 6th in Nashville, Tennessee.
Sheeran will play a small, unspecified role in the upcoming seventh season of Game of Thrones, the show’s creators revealed at SXSW.
With first week sales equivalents of his album “÷” exceeding 451,000 units, Sheeran enters the Billboard 200 at No. 1 for the second time, doubling the first week sales of his previous album, 2014’s x (pronounced “multiply”), which debuted at the top of the chart with 209,000 units. ÷ is also a global phenomenon, selling over 4 million units worldwide and streamed over 608 million times in its first week.
EMMA WATSON’S CONSIDERABLE ‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’ SALARY REVEALED – (03/20/2017)
Emma Watson is singing all the way to the bank for her work on Beauty and the Beast. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Watson is expected to rake in about $15 million for the live-action remake of the Disney classic.
Her final payday depends on box office receipts. She was offered $3 million upfront, but her profits are expected pile up once the film’s total gross is calculated.
- Shockingly, this impressive sum is dwarfed by the $60 million she reportedly earned for her work in eight Harry Potter films, but broken down on a film-by-film basis, the $15 million haul bumps her up to a new pay grade.
- It’s unclear how much she is pulling in compared with her male costars like Dan Stevens, Luke Evans and Josh Gad.
- Watson has been vocal about the Hollywood wage gap in the past, telling Esquire: “We are not supposed to talk about money because people will think you’re ‘difficult’ or a ‘diva.’ But there’s a willingness now to be like, ‘Fine, call me a diva, call me a feminazi, call me difficult, call me a First World Feminist, call me whatever you want.’ It’s not going to stop me from trying to do the right thing.”
JAIME PRESSLY’S HOME BURGLARIZED DAYS AFTER KENDALL JENNER WAS ROBBED – (03/20/2017)
Days after Kendall Jenner’s home was burglarized, Jaime Pressly fell victim to a break-in. According to TMZ, the 39-year-old called police Friday to report that an intruder had broken into her Sherman Oaks home, stealing jewelry and snagging a laptop.
It’s unclear how much the items were worth.
- Her rep tells People: “There was a burglary and legal actions are being taken,” her representative said. “Jaime and her family were not at home during the incident.”
- Police got in through a side window, TMZ reports.
- This news comes just days after Jenner’s home was burglarized for a reported $200,000 worth of jewelry. Jenner reportedly fired her security guard after the robbery.
- Her sister Kim Kardashian also let her longtime bodyguard Pascal go after she was robbed of $10 million worth of jewelry in Paris.
- Burglars have been on the prowl in Hollywood this year with Cesar Milan, Alanis Morisette, Nicki Minaj, Derek Fischer and Yasiel Puig being among the other targets.
- No suspects have been identified as of yet.
Brought to you by: