LOUIS TOMLINSON NOT EXPECTED TO FACE CHARGES OVER PAPARAZZI SCUFFLE – (04/12/2017)
Louis Tomlinson is not expected to face criminal charges over a scuffle with paparazzi at Los Angeles International Airport.
According to a statement from the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Tomlinson and the paparazzo with whom he was involved in a scuffle will be interviewed and advised on how to avoid similar situations in the future. Typically, in such events, there is no further action taken by the City Attorney’s Office.
On March 3rd, the 25-year-old One Direction member had just arrived at LAX with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder following a trip to Las Vegas when they were surrounded by paparazzi at baggage claim. Tomlinson allegedly pulled one of the photographers by his legs, resulting in the man hitting his head and on the ground. The singer was charged with simple battery and released after posting $20,000 bond.
Tomlinson could still face legal action from a fellow traveler who claims she was injured during the outburst.
VIDEO OF NICOLE RICHIE GETTING HIGH-FIVED IN THE FACE GOES VIRAL – (04/12/2017)
A strangely compelling video of Nicole Richie getting high-fived in the face has gone viral.
During an interview for Talk Stoop with Cat Greenleaf, Richie sarcastically says that the best news she’s heard all week is that her hometown of L.A. is about to get three days of rain.
- Cue a celebratory hand slap that goes tragically awry with Cat smacking Nicole in the face, and knocking her sunglasses to the ground.
- Whoops! “Are you OK?” Greenleaf asks.
- Luckily, Richie handles the beating like a champ joking that she can still see “out of my left eye.”
- Richie, 35, appeared on the show to discuss her new scripted comedy show, Great News, which premieres on NBC April 25th at 9 pm.
PARIS JACKSON CONCERTNED THAT BROTHER BLANKET, 15, IS LIVING ALONE – (04/12/2017)
When music icon Michael Jackson died, he reportedly had specific wishes for each of his children stipulated in his will.
Now Paris Jackson, 19, an up-and-coming model and actress who has taken charge of her own life as an adult, is concerned that her late father’s wishes for her brother Blanket are not being followed, TMZ reports.
- Blanket, who is still a minor at age 15, is essential living alone without supervision in his grandmother Katherine Jackson’s Calabasas home, the report alleges.
- Katherine, 86, the official a guardian for Blanket, has been staying with her daughter Rebbie in L.A. after spending months in London testifying against her nephew in an elder abuse case.
- Katherine reportedly hasn’t spoken with any of Michael’s kids since she left for London and Paris blames Rebbie and other relatives for separating Katherine from Paris and her siblings, Prince, Blanket and TJ.
- All is not lost, however. TMZ reports that Blanket is getting mostly A’s at his private school and appears to be coming out of shell socially.
MICHAEL BUBLE’S WIFE SAYS SON IS ‘WELL’ AFTER CANCER BATTLE: Michael Bublé’s wife says their oldest son is “well” following a battle with cancer. Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato gave an update on Noah, her 3-year-old son with Bublé, at a press conference for her movie Those Who Love, Hate Monday in Buenos Aires. “Thank God, my son is well,” Lopilato said in Spanish. “When things like those that happened to us occur, your take on life changes. Now I value life much more, the now and the today.” “My son’s recovery is a long process as you all know and he has to continue with checkups. But we are very happy. We are looking forward to thinking about the future, to seeing our children grow. Seeing Noah grow and being happy gave me the strength to return and finish this film,” she added. Bublé and Lopilato, who also share 14-month-old son Elias, announced in November that Noah was diagnosed with cancer. Bublé said in February that doctors were “optimistic” about Noah’s chances to beat the disease. Bublé last released the album Nobody but Me in October, which includes his single of the same name.
Brought to you by: