BROTHER SHARES DEVASTATING STORY OF ED SHEERAN’S SERENADE FOR HIS DYING SISTER – (04/18/2017)
Ed Sheeran is beloved by fans for his generous spirit and devotion to them. But the singer’s latest act of kindness goes above and beyond, Aidan Priestley shares.
Aidan is the brother of Triona Priestley and he appeared on Ireland’s The Ray D’Arcy Show to describe how Sheeran helped make his terminally ill sister’s dying wishes come true.
- “We were in this small little ICU room. Triona in this huge bed covered in tubes and machines,” Aidan said on the show. “My brother left the room. He returned then and said, ‘I’m just going to put you on loud speaker,’ and he clicks it, then Ed Sheeran comes on and saying, ‘Hi Triona. I hear you’re a big fan.”
- Sheeran played her favorite song, “Little Bird.” She was 15 and died shortly after Sheeran’s phonecall. Triona lost her battle with cystic fibrosis in 2014 and Sheeran sent out a tweet mourning her loss.
LADY GAGA, BRADLEY COOPER FILMING ‘A STAR IS BORN’ SCENE AT COACHELLA – (04/18/2017)
Lady Gaga’s schedule is packed at Coachella. After a thrilling headlining show Saturday night at the festival, she is preparing to film scenes for her upcoming movie.
Festival-goers were notified on Coachella’s mobile app that they had a chance to featured in a scene of the upcoming Bradley Cooper-helmed musical A Star Is Born.
- The movie stars Lady Gaga as a singer who falls for an aging rocker (Cooper) who launches her career. The film is a remake of William Wellman’s 1937 movie, which was remade in 1954 with Judy Garland and then 1976 with Barbra Streisand.
- Filming is set to occur at Coachella on Tuesday, April 18th and again on Wednesday, April 19th. The scenes will portray a country-western concert. Filming will happen at Empire Polo Club.
- Little Monsters are invited “be in the audience as Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga films scenes on the actual Coachella stages. Help cheer and applaud their performances on camera… the scenes for these days will portray a Country Western music concert. All you Monsters that can attend should get decked out in your most comfortable denim & boots, throw on a Stetson (leave those pink Joanne hats at home) and come out to show your support!”
- Warner Bros. also dropped the first image of Lady Gaga’s big screen acting debut and it shows the singer belting out a tune next to Cooper’s character who’s rocking a beard and playing a guitar. Gaga reposted the still on her Instagram feed.
JUSTIN BIEBER SINGS IN SPANISH ON ‘DESPACITO’ REMIX: Did you know Justin Bieber can sing in Spanish? In Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito” remix, Bieber starts the new track with a verse in English but switches over to Spanish for the chorus. Bieber built up anticipation ahead of the track’s release by posting photos from his recording session on social media last week. One of the photos ended up being the cover for the remix.
MEGHAN MARKLE WILL ATTEND PIPPA MIDDLETON’S WEDDING AS PRINCE HARRY’S DATE – (04/18/2017)
Meghan Markle will attend Pippa Middleton’s wedding to financier James Matthews as Prince Harry’s date, with a few caveats, People reports. (Pippa, of course, is Kate Middleton’s sister and Kate is married to Prince William, Harry’s older brother).
Markle, 35, will not be able to attend the ceremony at St. Mark’s Church in Engelfield, England on May 20th as protocol prohibits unmarried and un-engaged attendees from bringing a date.
- Markle will be there for the evening party after the nuptials though, People reports.
- The fact that she will be there at all is yet another sign that the lovebirds are getting very serious indeed.
- Meanwhile, in a new interview on the Telegraph’s Mad World podcast, the 32-year-old Prince Harry revealed a lot about his past and his hopes for the future.
- The royal reveals that grief from the death of his mother, Princess Diana in a 1997 car crash, tormented him for years, eventually leading him to seek counseling.
- “From an emotional side, I was like ‘right, don’t ever let your emotions be part of anything.’ So, I was a typical sort of 20-, 25-, 28-year-old running around going ‘life is great, or life is fine,'” he tells The Telegraph.
- “Then I started to have a few conversations and then, all of a sudden, all of this grief that I’d never processed came to the forefront. I was like, ‘there’s actually a lot of stuff here I need to deal with.'”
- The royal entered therapy after two years of “total chaos” in his twenties, he explains.
- Prince Harry also discussed the future, saying: “I, of course, I would love to have kids.”
Brought to you by: