TINA FEY AND AMY POEHLER ADDED TO ‘ANCHORMAN 2′ CAST: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have been added to the cast of Anchorman 2 which is due out on December 20th. The film’s cast already includes: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, and Paul Rudd.
FARRAH ABRAHAM SEX TAPE CRUSHES KIM K AND RAY J’S VIDEO: Teen Mom Farrah Abraham‘s new porno Backdoor Teen Mom caused Vivid Entertainment’s servers to crash when over 2 million visitors hit the site on Monday, May 6th, to check out the movie. Kim K and Ray J‘s infamous sex tape only attracted 600,000 visitors to the web site during its first 12 hours online.
‘STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS’ RELEASE MOVED UP: Star Trek Into Darkness will now open on Thursday, May 16th instead of Friday, May 17th. Imax theaters across the country will also offer an early viewing on Wednesday, May 15th, at 8 pm.
NBC DUMPS PLAN FOR $25 MILLION STUDIO FOR JIMMY FALLON: After months of planning, NBC has decided against spending $25 million to renovate Jimmy Fallon‘s 30 Rock studio for his 2014 takeover of The Tonight Show. The network has decided instead to invest $5 million into Fallon’s current digs, Studio 6B, where he currently tapes his Late Night With Jimmy Fallon show.
KAT DENNINGS SAYS DATE WITH DRAKE WAS WEIRD: Kat Dennings recently told Chelsea Handler that her date with Drake was a little weird because his security detail was with them all night. She said, “I was overwhelmed with the amount of security. I feel like it’s different with Drake though . . . I feel like I would die. Some Twitter person is like watching my tweets to see where I’m going.”
TAN MOM RELEASES DEBUT SINGLE: New Jersey’s Tan Mom Patricia Krentcil releases her debut pop song, “It’s Tan Mom,” on iTunes. On the track she disses the Octomom and MTV’s Teen Mom series.
- CHECK IT OUT: To hear the song go to: http://tinyurl.com/d8grugh
TIGER WOODS GET DRUNK AT MET GALA AFTER-PARTY: Golfer Tiger Woods stepped out with his girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn, on Monday night, May 6th, to attend the Met Gala but according to spies by the time he got to the after-party at the Standard Hotel, he was tipsy. Woods was dancing awkwardly and allegedly grabbed Von’s butt. The golfer later fell while going up a small flight of stairs as he exited the party at 2 am.
DENISE RICHARDS TO KEEP TWINS WHILE BROOKE COMPLETES REHAB: Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen were in a Los Angeles courtroom on Tuesday, May 7th, for a hearing to determine if Richards would continue to keep Brooke Mueller‘s twins. The judge agreed that the twins were fine with Richards and their half-sisters while Mueller completes rehab. The judge hasn’t made a ruling about what will happen once Mueller completes rehab.
WADE ROBSON SUES MICHAEL JACKSON’S ESTATE FOR CHILD MOLESTATION: Although dancer Wade Robson testified at Michael Jackson‘s 2005 trial that the king of pop did not molest him, he’s now filed a lawsuit against the singer’s estate alleging that he was indeed molested. The complaint is currently under seal so it is not available to the public.
SHANNA MOAKLER THINKS BREAST FEEDING IS NASTY: Shanna Moakler isn’t into breast feeding. She recently told TMZ.com, “I just look at my breasts as, like, sexual . . . I’m selfish.”
- CHECK IT OUT: To see Shanna Moakler on breast feeding go to: http://tinyurl.com/c7pfx8s
With the success of Iron Man 3, Robert Downey Jr, has put himself into a great situation as he begins negotiations to appear in Avengers 2, Avengers 3 and Iron Man 4. The star and his producer wife, Sharon Downey, hosted a private dinner for 20 at Spago in Hollywood which was attended by Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige, Disney Studios head Alan Horn and director Shane Black on Monday night, May 6th.
- For The Avengers, Downey made over $50 million because of his deal which includes box office and back-end bonuses. He is on pace to eclipse those earning when the final numbers are tallied for Iron Man 3 so Marvel and the studios may be reluctant to sign him for the next set of sequels.
- Industry analyst Doug Cruetz told The Hollywood Reporter that the Iron Man franchise close lose as much as 9 percent if Downey walks. He explained, “It would be a definite negative for that particular franchise. He is Tony Stark. The other individual franchises . . . Thor, Captain America, Hulk . . . etc., don’t have near the level of box-office potential that Iron Man does . . . The other way to look at it is that Iron Man would probably look more like those other franchises in terms of box-office performance without Downey.”
- Downey for his part seemed non-committal during a recent visit to The Daily Show. He said, “I don’t know . . . I had a long contract with them, and now we’re gonna renegotiate.”