BRUCE JENNER IS BATTLING SKIN CANCER: Bruce Jenner had surgery on Monday, September 16th, to have a chunk of his nose removed. According to TMZ.com, he needed 30 stitches to close the wound which was a product of skin cancer.
KATE MOSS FEATURED IN NEW SHORT FILM: Kate Moss recently starred in Stuart Weitzman‘s short film, Made for Walking. In the movie, she strolls through London wearing the brand’s 50/50 and Highland boots with Nancy Sinatra‘s “These Boots Are Made for Walking” playing in the background.
DETAILS OF ‘GLEE’ CORY MONTEITH TRIBUTE REVEALED: The third episode of Glee‘s fifth season will be entirely dedicated to the late Cory Monteith. The episode will be titled, The Quarterback, and will feature a collection of performances celebrating his life. The episode will end with a performance of “Seasons of Love.”
PATRICK SWAYZE’S MOM DIES: Patrick Swayze‘s mother, Patsy Swayze, who was a choreographer and dance instructor died on Monday, September 16th, at her Simi Valley home. She was 86 years old. She is most commonly known for choreographing 1980’s Urban Cowboy. Patrick Swayze lost his battle with cancer in 2009 at the age of 57.
EX-NINTENDO PRESIDENT DIES: Ex-Nintendo president Hiroshi Yamauchi, who introduced the world to Super Mario, died on Thursday morning, September 19th, of pneumonia at a hospital in Japan. He was 85 years-old and had an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion. Hiroshi was ranked the 13th richest man in Japan. He is survived by his wife and three kids.
MORE PRESENTERS ADDED TO THE EMMYS: Malin Akerman, Connie Britton, Dan Bucatinsky, Emilia Clarke, Tim Gunn, Alyson Hannigan, Cobie Smulders, Jimmy Fallon, Jon Hamm, LL Cool J, Mindy Kaling, Heidi Klum, Melissa Leo, Julianna Margulies, Dylan McDermott, Bob Newhart, Dean Norris, Jim Parsons, Carrie Preston and Blair Underwood have been added to the list of Emmy presenters. The show airs Sunday on CBS.
NAYA RIVERA SAYS IT’S EASIER TO KISS GIRLS: Naya Rivera recently opened up about kissing Demi Lovato on Glee. She said, “On that show I’ve had to kiss both women and men, and I would say it was easier to kiss the women.”
ASHTON AND MILA SHARED SOME PDA: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were spotted walking hand and hand in SoHo on Thursday, September 19th. The couple was in New York City following a trip to Israel on Wednesday, September 18th, for the funeral of Kabbalah Chief Rabbi Philip Berg.
‘AMERICAN PIE’ STAR GETS RESTRAINING ORDER: American Pie star Eddie Kaye Thomas recently got a restraining order against 31 year-old Roxanna Bear who pulled a knife on the actor inside his home back in April. Bear, who he took home after meeting her at Mel’s Diner in Los Angeles, must stay at least 100 yards away from him.
SCOTT DISICK WANTS TO BE A RAPPER: Scott Disick was spotted outside of Hakkasan in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night, September 18th, with Tyga, and according to the Cash Money rapper, Disick is working on music. Tyga said, “Scott’s coming out with a new rap album.
Zac Efron’s Addiction – More details Emerging
Recently actor Zac Efron‘s battle with his cocaine addiction came to light as it was reported the star did a stint in rehab earlier this year. TMZ.com is now reporting that Efron in fact has had two stints in rehab this year. The gossip site says the actor had been doing cocaine for two years when he tried to clean himself up in March. He allegedly left California and went to a residential facility.
- Efron returned to Hollywood in April and began to work on Seth Rogen‘s film, Neighbors, and he relapsed. The actor allegedly did not show up for work often and soon after the film wrapped, he entered an intensive outpatient program for several weeks.
- According to TMZ, Efron’s battle with cocaine is due to four key factors. The first is his ongoing battle with his parents who have been trying to control him and the second, is the fact that his career stalled after High School Musical. The third reason is that Efron has girl issues although he is over Vanessa Hudgens and finally that the actor fell in with the wrong group of people.
- As news of Efron’s drug addiction spread, Charlie Sheen was forced to address rumors that he partied with Efron on the set of Anger Management before he went into rehab. According to Sheen, he hasn’t seen Efron in over a year and the High School Musical star was only on set because they share the same publicist.
Jon Gosselin Living In A Cabin
Just a few short years ago, Jon Gosselin was raking in the dough as the star of the hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8, but after a split from his wife and the show’s cancellation, the 36 year-old now finds himself just trying to live a simple life. The former reality star is now a waiter at Black Dog restaurant in Beckersville, Pennsylvania.
- The father of eight, who now lives in a cabin in the woods, shared that it was very had to find work after his time on television. He explained to Entertainment Tonight that the decision to take the job as a server was tough. He said, , “At first I was nervous because I was like, ‘How are people going to react?’ . . . But then I’m thinking, ‘Well it’s fun and I get to talk to people.’ And they technically already know me…they’re like ‘Are you the guy?’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, I’m the guy.'”
- Gosselin admitted that he now lives in cabin without television or internet and that he’s actually hit rock bottom atleast “20 times” since his split from Kate. He said, “I don’t regret anything . . . You learn from your mistakes. That’s what builds you to who you are today.”
- Gosselin new simple life recently got a bit complicated when his ex wife sued him for allegedly stealing her hard drive and hacking her computer and phone to help write a tell-all book about her. The lawsuit, which was filed last month, claims that Jon illegally obtained the material to help his friend Robert Hoffman with his book Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World which was pulled from Amazon as a result of the lawsuit.